Friday 7 February 2014

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone, so this is what it feels like to be posting your first blog entry!! I can't put into words for how long I have been wanting to do this, but with peer pressure pushing down on you, its not that easy to just say: yeah I'm going to start my own blog.


It all started a year ago when I started watching YouTube videos, I met a youtuber called Zoe (zoella280390) which soon led to me finding out about her blog. After reading a lot of posts and I mean ALOT I realised how much I would like to start a blog.

So then I went and told a friend (who also watch's Zoella) that I wanted to start a blog and her name was Lizzie (if your reading this hi). Then a week later I told another friend Faye (hi Faye if your reading this). and thy both thought it was a goodish idea. I think they did anyway ha-ha!

If your reading this and want to start a blog GO AHEAD and if your friends make fun of you and laugh at you they are not really that good of a friend and they didn't have the courage to do it!

Until next time bye everyone xoxo Keita

No comments:

Post a Comment