Thursday 10 April 2014

THANKYOU

Hello Everyone, so your all probably wondering what's with this mid week post. well here's why! I would like to say a massive thank you for you guys reading this because without you I  probably wouldn't still be here right now. So here is why I am randomly saying thank you mid week.

Yesterday on the 10th of April, I got an email from Google saying that I am welcomed into the ad sense community and I couldn't quite believe it! I have been wanting to blog for years and now that I am lucky enough to get paid for what I love do so again I would like to say a massive thank you for being so kind and dedicated.

I also want to introduce a fan of the month section for my blog and they will be chosen by whoever is most active on twitter instagram on here and weather I get email requests thankyou again everyone but bye for now until next time byeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment