Sunday 27 April 2014

100 questions no-one asks tag!!

Hello Everybody, so I was sitting there thinking 'hmmm.... what shall I bore all my viewers with today' and I decided to do as you probably guessed the 100 questions no-one asks tag so seeing as I talk soo much and there are litrally 100 qustions im going to get into it!!

Do you sleep with you closet doors open or closed??

Umm... I don't realy pourposly open or close my closet doors but they are usually closed...

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out??

In bed I just bundle myself into a big cocoon so that's a yes!!

Have you ever stolen a street sign before??

No.

Do you use post-it notes??

No but I have always wanted to be one of those really organised people who use post-it nots but whenever I try it just fails so basically no.

Do you ever cut out coupons and then never use them??

No.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bee's??

Umm I think a swarm of bees because everyones like, if you don't harm the bee it won't harm you so yeah a swarm of bee's!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have freckles??

Nope.

Do you always smile for pictures??

I do most of the time but sometimes there are just thouse casule pouts or tounge faces as all girls have to admit they try to pull of...!!

What is your biggest pet peeve??

When you message someone and you can clearly see they have seen it and then they don't reply, but then when you see each other they won't stop talking to you!!

Do you ever count your steps when you walk??

If im really really bored then probably yes but I do it without realising im doing it.

Have you ever peed in the woods??

yup.

Have you ever pooped in the woods??

Umm.. yeahhh but when I was like 6.....

Do you ever dance when theres no music playing??

Yeah when theres an awkward silence. as you do.

Do you chew your pens and pencils??

guilty as charged!!

How many people have you slept with this week??

One (if my teddy counts)???

What is the size of your bed??

Single.

What is your top song of the week??

Addicted to you

Is it okay for guys to wear pink??

Guys go ahead and wear what you wonna wear!!

Do you still watch cartoons??

If animated movies count. then yes.

Whats your least favourite movie??

I don't have one

Where would you burry hidden treasure??

Umm why would I tell you where I would hide treasure you silly billy??

What do you drink with your dinner??

Black current and apple squash!

What do you dip a chicken nugget in??

Ketchup.

What is your favourite food??

Pancakes 100% of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What movie could you watch over and over again and still love??

Monte Carlo, go watch it guys!!!!!!!

Last person you kissed/kissed you??

my mummy!!! :)

Where you ever a girl/boy scout??

Indeed I was!!

would you ever pose nude in a magazine??

.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone??

Umm quite a while ago and it as to my cousin.

can you change the oil in a car??

Nope

Ever got a speeding ticket??

Nope

Ever ran out of gas??

Nope

Favourite type of sandwich??

BLT for sure!!

Best thing to eat for breakfast??

Pancakes.. DUH

what is your usual bedtime??

9 o clock

Are you Lazy??

 I can be..

When you were a child what did you dress up as or Halloween??

I swear I have always been a vampire for Halloween!!

What is your chineese astrological sign??

dunno?????????

How many languages can you speak??

Umm one, I know im so cultural you don't need to tell me haha (winky face)

Do you have any magazine subscriptions??

no I do not.

Which are better Lego's or linconlogs??

I would say Lego because I have never really played with linconlogs??

Are you stubborn??

Nope. all my friends are always saying how happy I am all the time!!!

Who is better Leno or Letterman??

I don't know either so I cant really say....

Ever watch soap operas??

No.

Are you afraid of heights??

Well I'm not afraid of heights as in you send me to the top of the tallest building in the world but I cant stand rollercoasters...

Do you sing in the car??

No.

Do you sing in the shower??

Not really.

Do you dance n the car??

sometimes..

Ever used a gun??

Actually Yes, when I was a scout!

Last time you had your portrait taken by a photographer??

Umm last year...

Do you think musicals are cheesy??

Depends which musical...

Is Christmas stressful??

Not for me its not!!!

Ever ate a pierogi??

A what?

What's your favourite type of fruit pie??

Apple!!

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid??

A princess, A model, An actress!!!!!!!

Do you believe in ghosts???

Sort Of.....

Ever had a deva-vu feeling??

Nope Never!

Take a vitamin daily??

No, but I am going to start to..

Do you wear slippers??

No, I usually wear fluffy socks.

Wear a bathrobe??

Not really, I do sometimes.

What do you wear to bed??

Either shorts and a vest or in the winter shorts and a baggy jumper!

Your first concert??

I have never been to a concert..

Wal-Mart, target or k-mart??

None because I live in the UK

Nike or Adidas??

Nike..

Cheetos or Fritos??

again none because I live in the UK..

Peanuts or sunflower seeds??

Peanuts!

Ever heard of the group Tres Bien??

I have now..

Ever Taken dance lessons??

Yes, for about a year when I was 7

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing??

Anything that makes him happy!!

Can you curl your tonged??

Yeah

Have you ever won a spelling bee??

No

Have you ever cried because you were so happy???

Yeah

Own any record albums??

No

Own a record player??

No

Regularly burn incense??

No not really??

Ever been in love??

Yeah

Who would you like to see in concert??

If I had to pick one person it would be 1 Direction for sure!

The last concert you saw??

I have never been to a concert..

Hot tea or Cold tea??

Hot.

Tea or Coffee??

Tea.

Sugar or snicker doodles??

Umm Sugar??

Can you swim well??

Yup

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose??

course I can!!

Are you patient??

No.

DJ or band at a wedding??

I think a band would be cool!!

Ever won a contest??

No

Eve had plastic surgery??

Nope

Which are better black or green olives??

I don't like any colour of olives ;(

Can you knit or crochet??

Neither

Best room for a fireplace??

A bedroom I think a fire place would just give it such a cosy feel (who else agrees)??

Do you want to get married??

Yes yes yes yes yesssssss

If married how long for??

I am not married, I am only 13...

Who was your high school crush??

I am still in high school and I do have a crush so I am not going to tell you hehe

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way??

Ummm yes........

Do you have kids??

No

Do you want kids??

Yes

What's your favourite colour??

Pink

Do you miss someone right now??

I sure do!!

So that's it guys hope you enjoyed it and I tag alllll of you to do it just leave  link in the comments and I will be sure to go check it out!!!!

Until next time byeee xoxo














 

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment