Saturday 1 March 2014

Fashion Tag

Hi everyone, I am so so so soooooooo sorry I haven't posted but instead I have been sorting out the layout for my blog so I hope you guys like it! Lets get on with the tag then!

Q1. What is your favourite style to wear??
I love knit sweaters, skater skirts and peter pan collared shirts 

Q2. Who is your fashion role model?
Zoe Sugg also known as Zoella from YouTube. Here's why:




Q3.  What do you always have on??
I am constantly wearing my fake vans from Primark in burgundy they are my staple piece.

Q4. What are your favourite jeans??
My black 34" super skinny jeans from Primark

Q5. What are your favourite sunglasses?
These vintage glasses are going to be a must have in my summer wardrobe




Q6. What are your favourite shoes?
I love this pair of vans, I could not live without them:




Q7. Who is your favourite fashion person on YouTube?
My favourite fashion person on YouTube is 100% zoella280390

Q8. What is your favourite store?
I have 2 go to stores are New Look and every girls favourite Primark and occasionally top shop as well.

Q9.  Who influenced you to write about fashion
haha well I think everyone has guessed its Zoe Sugg also known as Zoella

Q10. What is your favourite fabric?
Lace I love Lace so much it is unreal- especially this sort of lace:



Q11. Who is your favourite model?
I don't really have one

Q12. If you could have £50,000 to spend on any one thing what would t be
Either a bag or dress

Q13. What purse do you currently use?
I have a red gathered ta the top satchel bag but will be getting  new one soon.

Q14. Heels or Flats?
Everyday I would defiantly wear flats, but when it comes to going out id go straight for the heels haha so a bit of both

Q15. Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?
In my blood- I think so anyway haha


I hope you guys liked this post if you did please share it and follow mw until next time byeeee xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment