Sunday 2 March 2014

DIY: Chocolate Face Mask

Hi Everyone, so todays post is going to be a bit more fun! Its a DIY Face Mask so I hope you guys like it and I would just like to let you know that you can subscribe to an email reminder whenever I upload so get subscribing my little beauty's!! Lets get on with the DIY

 
Ingredients
Milk
Cocoa Powder
Demerara Sugar
A Egg
Honey

The method to make this is so easy as pie. All you need to do is mix 2 table spoons of sugar, 2 table spoons of milk, 1 heaped tea spoon of Cocoa Powder, 1 table spoon of honey and an egg together in a bowel, when you finish mixing it should look like this:

 
 
 And then all that's left to do is put it on, its fine just to use your fingers but you can also use a pastry brush if you want! Here's me with the mask on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment