Tuesday 15 April 2014

Collective Haul- h&m, cath kidston, Hollister and primark

Hello Everyone, so I have been really busy because it is the Easter holidays so yo make up for missing Sundays post I'm going to do Sundays post today and then my how to blog series episode #2 tomorrow so lets get into my haul.

So yesterday I went shopping with my mum and sister so I ended up getting some really cute stuff and I decided to blog my first haul for you guys so yeah. Lets get going! 

First we went to H&M and little disclaimer the jeans i got are actually from the kids section because they were like £3 cheaper so yeah but from H&M I got the super skinny acid wash jeans and they were £14.99




Also from H&M I got the j'aime les mauvais garcons crop top and it was £6.99, I would just like to apologise because I couldn't find a picture of the exact top I got so I will post a picture on instagram later for you!!!

The next shop we went to was Hollister and I only got one top and it was the pink drama hater top and full price it is £22 but because there is a 30% discount at the minute it was only £15.50 and again I couldn't find the picture so I think I might post a picture collage of all the stuff I got later.

The next place we went to was of course Primark. so here is what i got. was the 470ml floral print thermal mug and it was £2.50 ~ blue green and pink ombre effect sunglasses and they were £1 ~ coral pink halter neck ocean club bikini, £6 ~ Brooklyn Dallas light pink muscle tee, £4 ~ 2 basic black vests £2.50 each ~ spoilt rotten lace trim socks, £1.50 ~ Black regular plain pumps, £4 ~ White van style seekers £6 and that was all from Primark.

Then we went to Claire's and i got the bow body mist and that was £4.50

I also went into TopShop and got a pair of grey lace trimmed socks which were £3

and finally i went to Cath Kidston and got a pencil case which was £12

So i hope you enjoyed my haul and I will put all the pictures up probably in a collage later byeeeee xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment