Saturday 3 May 2014

LIFE UPDATE

Hello Everyone, So I know there are not very many of you who read my posts but I know there are about twelve of you who seem to read all my posts so in this post I'm just going to inform of what's going on and also why I haven't posted recently!!

Basically I haven't posted because there's been a lot going on at school at the minute and I havn't really been up to posting because I knew that in the moods I have been in lately I wouldn't be giving you great advice so yup I'm sorry for that.

Next on the list is that I will no longer be doing the lets blog series because I don't think I have the correct experience to offer you just yet.

The final thing I want to talk to you about is youtube.... I have been watching a lot of youtube videos and I have been debating starting a channel so let me know what you think in the comments below.

As always don't be afraid to leave you suggestions! Until next time byeeeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment