Saturday 15 March 2014

Confidence

Hello everyone, Today's post is about something that I struggled with for a long while. Its confidence. No I don't mean the: excuse me could you come and stand up at the front of the class and deliver a presentation confidence. I mean the confidence which counts, the confidence you use to stand up for yourself!

When I was six I moved here to England, I felt so lucky, I soon stated making friends but there was always that one girl who decided to pick on you, so all through infants and then juniors, I did what I thought was best, I ignored her. For all of you girls reading this and knowing there is someone at school who is bulling you don't ignore it be confident and stand up for yourself, because if you show that person that they don't upset you they will probably stop upsetting you.

Another thing girls are very self conscious about is getting picked on because of how they look. Well lets face it NOBODY is perfect, even that girl at school who is so pretty and popular cant be perfect, everyone has flaws, and don't try and hide them because they are a part of you and sadly no you cant just hit the delete button, because sadly there isn't one. 

So i have told you about being a confident character, but there is also another side to it! Maybe your confident with what you look like, and maybe nobody does lower your self esteem. Just because you don't get picked on it doesn't mean that nobody else does. So if you know someone who gets picked on, don't just follow the crowd because no matter how easy it seems you would probably want that person to stick up for you if you got picked on. You have no idea how much knowing there is someone there who dose not hate you means.

Thank you so much for reading this guys, I know its not your average beauty post but its something that's very important to me. Until next time byeeeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment