Monday 24 March 2014

#LetsGetGirly

So in inspiration of lots of Youtuber's that I LOVE and as the follow on from my post on confidence I have decided to start a sort of I guess advice post, and I'm going to post every other Wednesday under the #'LetsGetGirly. So if there's something you want me to blog that you think other girls also struggle with then you could tweet me @VintageWishes_ with the hash tag #LetsGetGirly or Each Sunday before my post I will put a quote to do with something girly and hash tag it LetsGetGirly and you can comment on that But if you feel like its something to personal for everyone to see then just email me at BlogVintageWishes@gmail.com. So This Wednesdays post is going to be a Get Girly post so get tweeting Until then Bye xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment