Sunday 30 March 2014

The Hunt



Hello Everyone, so todays post is about an AMAZING app I have found and as you may have gathered it is called The Hunt.

How many times have you been on tumbler or Instagram and seen a really nice dress, top, shoes or even outfit you LOVE and have been all like: I wish I could have this, but I don't know where to get it. Well The Hunt is the answer. All you do is post a picture of the item you want and other people will do their best to find it for you.

The app also works the other way. All you do is scroll down loads of pictures of items people want and you can tap on it click go find and you can help that person find the item they are looking for!

I hope you guys enjoy this app and don't forget to tweet me your LetsGetGirly questions to me. Until next time Byeee xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment