Monday 31 March 2014

Lets Blog Series: How Start A Blog



Hi everyone, so first of all I hope you like my new blog design and second thing because I was so inspired  by all the work it took to make my blog at a higher quality standard I decided to make my very own blogging series and I'm calling it the Lets Blog series so I hoe you like it and onto todays post!

So the first addition to the lets blog series is HOW TO START A BLOG and I hope you like it!

I think the most important part of starting a blog is doing it for yourself and as something you want and love to do and not to make your aim becoming famous or to get money.

Starting a blog is  a commitment, you need time and you need to be able to write at least twice a week to start with.

The next thing you need to do is choose a topic and choose a hosting site, if your a beginner I would recommend blogger as its a lot easier to customise and design.

My last tip for starting a blog is making sure you have  lots of ides ready to keep you going. I will be back the week after next for another segment of the Lets Blog series byeee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment