Thursday 6 March 2014

Spring Is Here

Hi Everyone, Spring is here and so I decided to do a spring style post. In this post I'm going to give my opinion on the spring clothing items I would wear so enjoy and comment what your favourite spring staples are!!!

 #1

This Pair of dungarees is perfect for meeting up with your friends and just casual days at home. I love the acid look and colour. Pair with a light coloured top and converse and you have a perfect boohoo look. New Look, £19.99.

 
 #2

I love the colour of this, it reminds me of spring so so much and because its cropped it's something you can wear in hot and colder weather. I thing paired with these high waist shorts:
 
It would look great, I especially love the crochet detail on the shorts. Top: New Look, £12.99. Shorts: New Look,  £14.99.

 
#3
I think that this is the perfect dress for a evening out, Its smart yet casual and I really like the lace detail, Again I think that the denim washed out look is really effective and would be great for the summer to!. New Look, £19.99.

 
I hope you all enjoyed this post because I defiantly enjoyed writing it!! as I said at the begging don't forget to post your spring staples in the comments bellow, until next time byeeeee xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment