Tuesday 18 March 2014

Get The Look: Arianna Grande

Hello Everyone, Todays post is going to be a Get The Look and I choose Arianna Grande so lets get started . The look I am going to be duplicating is this look:

I absoulutly Love this outfit that arianna is wearing, especially since the spring and summer months are coming up. I really love the two coulers paired together and the use of a siple top to bring out the shorts.




 
I think this red jumper is an almost perfect match to the one Arianna is wearing and I think for the price it is really nice this top is from polyvore and is £24.39


I know that these shorts are not as similar to the ones Arianna is wearing as the jumper but I really like them and I think they would do the same job. They are from www.bonanzamarket.com and are £17.90




I love this look and hope you like it to. Also I really would love some ideas so don't forget to comment the things you would like to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment